FSC TRAINING CENTER
FSC TRAINING CENTER
In line with it's commitment to enhance and to upgrade the quality of Filipino seafarers, and to materialize it's manning agenda to employ reliable, competent and highly competitive crew for the realization of safe ships operation and environmental protection……
Fair Shipping Corp. open it's new four (4) storey Training Center just across it's main office at 2086 Madre Ignacia St., Malate, Manila, to upgrade and improve its previous Training House and to have more enhance and advance training program.
The four (4) storey building Training Center was equipped with state of the art training facilities, like the BRIDGE and ENGINE SIMULATORS, which was supplied by TRANSAS, VIDEOTEL and Electro Pneumatics and Electro Hydraulic set by FESTO.
FSC TRAINING CENTER FACILITIES
Training Programs and Equipment we have for use in instructions to our crew:
1. FULL MISSION BRIDGE SIMULATOR, TRANSAS NTPRO 4000 with GMDSS
2. Engine Room Simulator (ERS 4000) TRANSAS
3. Interfaced Bridge Simulator TRANSAS NTPRO 4000 and Engine Room Station TRANSAS ERS 4000
4. Bridge Simulator for Ship Handling and Maneuvering in Japan Inland Waters (JIW), single alone NTPRO 4000 (TRANSAS)
5. Simulator on Cargo Handling Operations for Liquefied Gas.
6. Simulator on Cargo handling Operations for Chemical Tanker.
7. Ship Maneuvering Simulator and Collision Avoidance
8. Program in Radar Navigation
9. Program in Collision Regulations 1972
10. Program in IALA Buoyage System
11. Program in International Marine Signalling
12. Program in Computerized Assessment and Training System with SET 6000 (SETS - Seafarers Evaluation and Training System)
13. Diesel Generato Engine
14. Lathe Machine
15. Refrigeration Machine
16. Arc and Gas Welding Machines
17. Tools for Ship's Maintenance and Repairs
18. Six(6) LCD Projector with Screen
19. 128 VHS Tape and CDs of safety and ship's operation from VIDEOTEL Library of Books References
20. ECDIS (Electronic Chart Display and Information System) TRANSAS
21. PLC (Programmable Logic Control)
22. Electro Pneumatics
23. Electro Hydraulics